Wrapping up the year, whoot woot!
The other day I was reading on my personality type according to the 16-personalities test and I got this in the email about how I respond to criticism, and found it to be extremely accurate me:
Consuls are sensitive and warm people, and they are careful not to offend others or disrupt the status quo. This sensitivity, however, can lead to challenges.
- They can become defensive when receiving criticism, especially from loved ones.
- They don’t offer criticism lightly and expect the favor in return.
- They fear that criticism means that they are incompetent.
- They may take even constructive criticism as a personal attack.
It isn’t bad to be sensitive. If anything, the world could use more people who would rather give praise than criticism.
Yup, yup, and yup.
Here are my resolutions from 2017.
BEST POSTS OF 2017:
- 13 reasons why youre binging
- 5 ways to beat the binge
- How to stay diet-sane during the holidays
- My biggest struggle with loneliness
- Why you’re worth it
DISCOVERED & LOVED:
- The Cable Girls
- Stranger Things 2
- New friends I made throughout the year
- The Life Coach School Podcast
- Going to the gym (here’s return what inspired me to return after a very long hiatus)
THINGS I’VE LEARNED:
- You may have made shitty decision but that doesn’t make you a shitty person.
- Say yes more often, even though you’re scared.
- Reverse exercising.
- To enjoy the journey.
- Nothing is a waste a time–the very fact that you and I are alive means that every second we’re alive is well-spent, it’s already precious. You do not have to be action-oriented for time to be considered “well-spent.”
- Thoughts do not equate to moods. Unless you allow them to. It’s your attitude towards those thoughts that dictate your mood.
There are so many random things on my mind right now that I don’t know where to begin. First, I was going through my photos on my laptop and realized just how many photos I’ve never posted; they were too precious to delete permanently from this world but taking up too much space! So here we go with the photo dump of 2017: 😀
So I like to reuse bottles and store my own beverages in them for on the go.
I had a meltdown one day at the gym because the night before, I binged reallllll bad.
I want this Polaroid camera so bad!
A book I read that stressed visualization.
Friends I met over the year.
New and old 🙂
A book to read for the new year, suggested by my counselor.
MY CUSTOMIZED 2018 LIFE PLANNER IS HERE, EEEEE!
Proudest run of the year! 😀 Longest too.
Salad in a jar. Because environmentally friendly. But mostly because student. And poor. And ratchet as well.
I like flowy pants.
Rudolph the rest nose reindeer.
I got 1 flimsy massage this year.
Visited my school art gallery for the first time.
Yeah, I lift. Sort of. More pilates.
Can you spot the smoked salmon?!
Christmas tree of 2017 ^^
Got back to journaling a lot more with my Private Diary of an Actress in Training Series.
CHEAP BONE MARROWS. YES.
Working them triceps.
guess that this is….!!!
BEST EGG OF THE YEAR. IT’S HALF FERTILIZED. I LOVE BALUT!
A quote that stuck with me.
Had my first ever nude shoot with a friend! This was fun.
Hit the barbells. I love doing squats and chest presses and inverted rows with them.
Death by Shaun T.
So I made 2 ingredient ice cream.
Fred the Frother.
Some more food photos.
THIS WAS SO CREAMY AND RICH; IT WAS PERFECTION.
Gotta love some pork bone marrow.
Throwback photos of my siblings–oh my gosh they must’ve been in kindergarten (J) and grade 2!(M)
How I like my eggs–sunny side up 🙂 Runny yolk too!
SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THIS DILEMMA?!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS! WHAT’S A HIGHLIGHT FOR YOU THIS YEAR? HOW WAS YOUR CHRISTMAS?!