June is here, June is here! Oh my gosh, in 6 months it'll be Christmas all over again and there'll be snow! Half the year has gone by–time to revisit your 2017 resolutions. Here's what I've accomplished: ✔gotten certified for personal training ✔gotten certified for health coaching ✔consistently published a blog post per week ✔consistently published a youtube video per week ✔started reading books (like this one!) ✔finished 2nd year acting at uni ✔watched 13 reasons why ✔started weight lifting at the gym (holla!) ✔finished 1 workout calendar month without missing a day ✔gotten my Baton Rouge virginity taken away (dude, their lobster is the best) Wow, I'm really proud of myself. There's still a lot of things to knock off the rest of the 6 months, and you know what? I might not be able to and that's okay–as time goes on, I am allowed to change my goals, change my values and realign with something new. Every second a dead skin cell falls off and I'm ~reborn~. What have you accomplished thus far? Time to celebrate that! What still needs working on? Are you halfway there? What's realistic for you right now? Do you need to change your goals? Tell me what you're proud of in the comments below! • •• ••• What's holding you back from your fullest, most joyful, potential? Lacking motivation? Let's have a chat–you can gain all of this with me! Email me: ✔PERSONAL TRAINING/LIFESTYLE COACHING: [email protected] ❤Do this for you.❤ • •• ••• #finishstrong #fitnessjourney #2017resolutions #motivation #bbgcommunity #intentions #accomplishments #goals #setyourintentions #yourestrongenough #2017goals #2017motivation #2017body #2017 #bodyunderconstruction #june2017 #newyearnewyou #goalcrusher #wins #fitlife #bingeeating #emotionaleating #BEDrecovery #fitchick #depression #midyear #nevergiveup #junegoals #positivevibes #2017strong
June is here, June is here! Oh my gosh, in 6 months it’ll be Christmas all over again and there’ll be snow!
Remember my post back in the beginning of my year, rounding out my 2016 accomplishments and 2017 resolutions? Half the year has gone by and a lot of happened. Tears, smiles, memories,
apifanies epiphanies (ai promice ai kun engrish), –time to revisit my 2017 resolutions.
- Gain 400 more youtube subscribers
- Sign 3 clients my health coaching practice
Finish the 2nd semester of my acting program at school
- Befriend myself, since I still feel very lonely.
- Find time to relax, chill and laugh (maybe watch season 2 of Stranger Things!)
Sponsor 2 people on to shop consulting
- Battle BED’s nasty habits
- By loving myself unconditionally
- By breathing and appreciating
- Be more spontaneous and free and present
- Visit more people–> SAY YES more often.
- Indulge in the positive aspect of everything (<–I’ve started listening to self-development podcasts on my runs and journaling CBT methods)
- Continue going to therapy (<–I stopped in May since that’s when my counselor retired and now I’m back on the waitlist)
- Travel somewhere
Meet a follower in-person(I reached out to someone and we met downtown at Second Cup!)
- Run 21k (again, because some point in the past I was able to do it!)
- Try pole dancing
- Try aerial silk
- Volunteer work! Adding value to other people’s lives add value to my own.
I’ve accomplished a few things I’ve been always meaning to do that I haven’t written on my blog but have in my EC planner (which I visit on a daily basis):
- gotten certified for personal training
- gotten certified for health coaching
- consistently published a blog post per week
- consistently published a youtube video per week
- started reading books (like this one!)
- watched 13 reasons why
- started weight lifting at the gym
- finished a workout calendar without missing a day
Refining the rest of my goals for 2017:
- get a total of 700 youtube subscribers
- sign a client to my health coaching/personal training practice
- finish reading
- finish watching The Cable Girls (OMG I’M HOOKED!)
- use up 4 bottles of essential oils (i bought so many at the convention)
- get hired at the gym
One thing I’ve realized this past month is to be conscious of how I use the terms goals and intentions.
Intentions > goals.
It sounds better because one is conducive to the practice/journey while the other is results =oriented, which isn’t great for my perfectionist mentality. It’s important to recognize your efforts towards an action rather than the outcome of the action itself, because while the action is something you actively do, the outcome is never guaranteed and you might end up disappointed. I know I do if something doesn’t happen the way I want it to, and it’s always good to honour my efforts no matter what the outcome. 🙂
What have you accomplished thus far? Time to celebrate that! What still needs working on? Are you halfway there? What’s realistic for you right now? Do you need to change your goals?