Credit @ ketocthulhu.tumblr.com
20% OFF MY FAVOURITE KETO&PALEO TREAT:
Rich, cold and cheese-cakey without the guilt.
Keto/Low Carb. Primal.
I love simple recipes. I really do. I am contemplating whether or not I should make a category on this blog for easy recipes; recipes that contain 5 or less ingredients, and/or have little instruction. But then 90% of my recipes would end up in that category. Well…what do you think, m’ fitties?
Rich. Cold. Cheese-cakey.
Keto friendly bars. In CANADA? Enter coupon free220 here at checkout to receive a free ADAPT sample with your order!
The best low carb cheesecake you can ask for!
Go ahead. Tell me it does not look wonderful. Tell me it does not spark some sort of interest in you.
All the ingredients you would need.
Making them is really quite simp
le. Take the following ingredients and mix them together.
Freeze them in any shape or container you like. I always use my muffin tin because I don’t have anything other mold. I think it’s time to go shopping for some silicon kitchenware. No?
Low carb Chocolate Cheesecake
Simple and delicious healthy alternative to regular cheesecake!
- 6oz Cream cheese
- 2 tbsp Sugar free chocolate
- 2 tbsp Non salted butter(room temperature)
- 1/3 cup All natural calorie free sweetener
- 1/3 Crushed Walnuts
- Mix butter and cream cheese together in a bowl.
- Add in crushed walnuts and sweetener, and finally add in the chocolate either melted or in chunks.
- Mix thoroughly until you have a thick batter.
- Shape the mixture how you like and freeze for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Dig in and serve!
Feel free to play with the amounts listed. I eyeballed everything. If you want more chocolate, add more. If you want less walnuts, add less or don't add them at all.
Don’t forget to share your pictures, and let me know how yours turned out! 🙂